Les Dunes offers you a range of shops and services so you can have the best possible holiday.
Want to relax or treat yourself? The bar and restaurant await you near the water park and the stage. For young and older food-lovers, the ice cream parlour has all your favourite holiday flavours to help you keep cool. On the beach, you can enjoy a drink at the beach hut or have a snack amid the sand dunes… Enjoy a cosy atmosphere, with four-poster bed curtains fluttering in the breeze…
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? No problem, you can buy hot food to take away, ready for you to devour!
Need more crème fraiche to finish your favourite recipe? Don’t panic! The grocery sells the fresh products, fruit and vegetables you need all year round, and has a hot food stand where you can pick up your bread and pastries in the morning.
Feel like a change of image? Head to our hair salon. Need to unwind? Make an appointment at the well-being centre for a treatment or massage.
Looking to get away from it all, or maybe you’re in search of thrills? Our partner offers bikes for hire at the club, so you can explore the surrounding area, and also organises daytrips in the Pyrenees, to climb the mountains or experience the joys of the river, with canyoning or downstream rafting!
Round-up of our various shops and services, for your satisfaction:
- A restaurant, bar, ice cream parlour and takeaway stand
- A beach hut where you can enjoy a drink or nibbles
- The grocery (fresh products, pastries, hot bread). Open all year!
- The hair salon
- The well-being centre
- The Shop: bike hire & organised trips to the Pyrenees
- A doctor’s surgery open in the summer
- Warden service: our club is secure and your peace of mind is our priority.
- WIFI (charge applies) throughout the club